As I told some of you, we had the best day yard saleing on Saturday. We found puzzles, a doctor set, shoes, a shovel, an elephant game for Wes, and last but not least a Superman Cape! All of these things kept our kids busy for hours. We could have given Sage a bottle and left them at home alone.
4 comments:
I am so jealous right now of your superman cape it hurts!! Tal lost his when we went on a walk. We drove around looking for it when we arrived home no cape in tow but you know some kid found it and thought it was a gift from heaven above!! I have to go with you yard selling, you seem to have all the luck! Grandma kempton would be proud!
Kimmy, I am impressed! You need to teach me the tricks of the trade! I have been once but I would really like to go again! Next time you go, let me know! I would like to tag along!
Wel looks like a super stud! Way to shop!
That's true about Grandma Kempton... Jen got that bargain gene in our family, and you seem to have it too.
Post a Comment