Monday, July 30, 2007

Singin' in the Rain

We got a ton of rain at our house tonight!! We were all outside enjoying it. Sage really wanted to get down and play in the water and dirt. It's hard to stop a determined 11 month old.
I'm thinking, I'm thinking I'm almost there





or.. maybe I'll just stand here and look cute

After that fun, we were really in for some fun. We decided to go on a nice little family walk around the neighborhood. We got all loaded up in our wagon and shut the Arcadia door behind us. We usually don't lock it, we just plan on coming back in that way..... When we got back I went to go inside and found that we were locked out!! One of two things had happen, either we had a visitor lock us out or our lovely door just locked as we shut it when we left. We are pretty sure it was the later. Ben got an great idea to (carefully, Ben's addition) bust off the vent of our attic and crawl through to the garage and open the garage door. Amazingly, it went really smooth and it worked, and Ben was able to fix it and it looks just like new! We are glad to be inside!! So we learned that if you want to break into your house or anyone else's, it's not a bad way to do it!!


6 comments:

Trim Time Pet Grooming said...

oh my gosh! Sage is so stinkin cute! what a night. That Ben is always thinkin, what a hero. I personally just think Ben wanted to crawl in the attic.
K- I didn't realize it, but I think our morning meetings are over. Oh ya and babysitting Jocie. Wow, I'm such a dork to not even realize till last Friday. :(

Megan said...

I feel so well educated about breaking and entering now. What a stud Ben is!
Okay when was the last time I actually saw Sage because she is big now! When did that happen? We have got to, got to get together more... especially since you are no longer working for that slave driver, jocie's mom!

Austin said...

thanks for the lesson on Illegal Enterence 101. I also feel educated. Its been i while scince i comented so I'll coment on all the posts now. Mexico looks like a blast. Awsome that Westin is potty trained. I love camping. love your random facts; I knew some of those but I learned alot too. (p.s. gandma ALWAYS reported my eating habits to my mother after investigating my trash as well). and last of all.... Your kids are way cute....even if they aren't my niece and nephew I claim credit.

Curt said...

I could have used some pictures on breaking and entering. I'm having a tough time envisioning the strategy and since I lose my keys regularly, I think a photo recount of it would be helpful.

Mary-Sunshine said...

I LOVE THE BABY BARE BUTT!!! Thank you sooo much for posting that! Sage is freakin' adorable!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

You are so good at updating your blog! Sage looks so cute!