Thursday, November 15, 2007

2 things



The break down of Westins new best friend-






1. the helmet - a 25 cent find at a yard sale, can't goon the bike without it!!


2. the horn - his dad couldn't resist the addition.


3. the streamers - neighbor girl brought them over last night because she knew he needed them.


4. the training wheels - probably the most expensive part of the whole project. A must have!


5. the bike - 5$ at a yard sale from the boys down the street.


He is in love!!!


I love winter grass. This is our first year planting winter grass and isn't it so pretty?? We don't have our sprinklers on a timer so the watering has been a labor of love, that I have mostly done. Having the things you plant grow is so touching! I love it.

9 comments:

✩Molly✩ said...

What a beautiful lawn, and what an excellent first love for Westin! You are sweet as pie! Love you guys!

Nikki said...

What great little deals on the bike for Westin. And the grass looks mawvelous.

Mary-Sunshine said...

Your grass really is gorgeous! It is even more so in person!

Megan said...

Goodness I love your garage sale finds... SO jealous! Wes looks so happy on his bike. you need to get him a trailer/wagon to pull behind it!
your grass is gorgeous!

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

you put together a heck of a good garage sale project!

the grass is beautiful!

your vinyl is done (finally) and tag you're it!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

This reminds me of when we would come home from shopping and talk about how much we DIDN'T spend on something. You're always great at finding the deals!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, he would most definitely appreciate a Radio Flyer wagon to tow on the back. That shouldn't be a hard yard sale item to hunt down. However, they are pretty reasonable. In fact, I think that Ace hardware has them.
Okay, the grass looks like it could be featured in a Better Homes and Garden mag. Really. And . . . Westin looks so happy . . . love it!

Jamielynn said...

I love his new little bike...and UM can I say jealous of your grass!!! It looks AMAZING!!!

Mikelle said...

Hey Kim! I'm thinking about placing an order for some more scentsy stuff...Is there a way I can do that online? I think Ben told me before @ church once but I can't remember. Can you email me @ mikelle.bailey@cox.net? THANKS...Hope you guys are great:)