I don't know why we do it but we will probably continue to do it for years and years to come and to any other children we have so I think she needs to just buck up and get use to the idea! Poor baby!
Hey there Kim. I, TOO, came across your blog. It's great to catch up...your family is beautiful! If you don't mind, I would love to add you to my page to keep in touch!
8 comments:
:) Check out my blog, Scarlett has a matching picture and expression :) love it.
what's the problem? santa looks totally happy!? isn't that who we try to look good for???
I don't know why we do it but we will probably continue to do it for years and years to come and to any other children we have so I think she needs to just buck up and get use to the idea!
Poor baby!
This isn't bad compared to some I've seen. They don't look excited, but at least they're not crying!
Hey Kim! I stumbled upon your blog! How are you? I hope you aren't thinking I'm a stalker! But I'm totally adding you to my page! :)
Hey there Kim. I, TOO, came across your blog. It's great to catch up...your family is beautiful! If you don't mind, I would love to add you to my page to keep in touch!
I am missing your posts, How are you doing, you must be busy. I'm sure you have christmas morning pictures you need to post. JK Love ya
YOu are killing me, update already!
Post a Comment