She won't even try it on for me. I'm so sad. It might have somethng to do with the fact that she has been sick pretty much all week long. Does it not feel like as mom's we debate whether or not to take our kids to the doctor all the time. We are sick of getting told that "it's just a virus, theres nothing we can do for you"! I had yet another one of those experiences this week. The fact is is if you don't go, you will drive yourself crazy wondering if they have strep throat, ear infection, or something else unforseen. Oh-well, she is getting better now. She can live without her pacifier now about 4 hours a day instead of 0.
We also had a playgroup with our ward this week. It felt like a good opportuity to set up our bouncy Westin got for Christmas. I hauled it over to the park and set it up all by myself. I was pretty proud.
P.S. thanks to my cousins for teaching me how to make this tu-tu without sewing, you guys are great! It was totally easy and this picture doesn't do it justice.
10 comments:
Very cute, so sad that she wont wear it, but she will eventually I'm sure. Poor thing I hope she gets 100% soon.
ps you will have to let me know how you made it w/o sewing.
Sorry she is sick, that is so hard!! I wish i could have made it to play group that bouncy thing looked soo fun!! Next time
It's so cute...she will wear it once she feels better, I bet!
CUTE...I TOO want to know how you made it...next post should be directions!! You could probably sell them if they aren't too difficult to make! I bought a TEENY TINY one for Lilee when she was a week old...for photos! I want a tinker bell one for next year for Halloween!! I'd love to make it myself!! Great job!
Yeah . . . I think that FOR SURE she will grow into it. I love that he has his own little personal jumper! Does he love it?
(Are you mad at me because I remember when you told me that you were a "huge commenter!" Ummm, you never comment on my blog anymore!)
that tutu is AWESOME! she will like it. jojo has 3 (thrift store finds) and has to be in the "mood", forget about it when she is sick.
i so know what you are saying about the doctor thing. i broke down and took her last week and now it is something else. am i being selfish that i just don't want to take her back? she will cough it all up eventually right?
hope sage feels better, and great job on the bouncer!
You are such a great mom! Having the play date, sewing tutu's....man. Someday I will be like you! Teach me how to do the tutu for Lynnie!
the tutu is adorable. how much material did it end up taking?
to doctor or not to doctor? that is the question!
A bouncy for christmas? for get going to places to play we are coming to your house!
I want a tutu for scarlett now! I'll make her wear it! :) I'm getting a little better using this Iphone for blog commenting... By the way be sure to read my comment back to your comment on my blog. Love ya.
That's so cute!
Post a Comment