We are so excited! Sometime at the beginning of November we will be having another one of these bundles of joy. Westin really wants a little brother. Everything he grows out of he says he is going to save for his little brother. Lets all cross our fingers that we don't have to disappoint him!!!
10 comments:
That's awesome, Kim! I'm so excited for you guys! Our little ones will only be a few weeks apart (my due date is October 20th).
Congrats Kim! Keep us posted when you find out what you are having. ;)
I have been waiting for that post. Woo hoo.
Congrats! I am sooo excited for you! And yeah that we are due at the same time!
Ok I think I am done taking my little blogging break, I am so excited that you are pregnant, maybe we will both have little boys, that would be fun.
Congrats Kim! That's great news. I hope you are feeling good these days :) Talk to you later!
I was just happy to see a new post, but what fun news! Congrats!!!
Congrats!!
Congradulations! I am excited for you and your family! Hope that you are feeling ok so far:)
Congrats! Of course you could let a little girl wear a few of his things to make him feel better... I'm so excited for you guys, I think either way, it will be lots of fun to have a new ben and kimmy baby!
Post a Comment