
Westin's preschool class did a cute little costume parade and sang a few songs today. He was so cute to watch. He was all smiles, the whole time.
I was pretty lame when it came to my kids Halloween costumes this year. I opened our dress up box and told them to pick something they wanted to be. The good thing about this is that at the two different parties/occasions we have had to get dressed up, Westin has been something different each time. I've always kind of thought it was the mom's responsibility to make a homemade costume every year. Even better would be a scary homemade costume. As with everything in my life, my opinion has changed. Now it's all about what a mom can manage to pull off!!
I was pretty lame when it came to my kids Halloween costumes this year. I opened our dress up box and told them to pick something they wanted to be. The good thing about this is that at the two different parties/occasions we have had to get dressed up, Westin has been something different each time. I've always kind of thought it was the mom's responsibility to make a homemade costume every year. Even better would be a scary homemade costume. As with everything in my life, my opinion has changed. Now it's all about what a mom can manage to pull off!!
4 comments:
I couldn't agree with you more, whatever you can get to work is going to be fabulous!
Well, LIncoln was very scared of Westin SPiderman! SO I guess you were successful there too! He also made a great buzz lightyear.
Happy birthday k
Kim, you look beautiful in that photo with Wes! Love you guys!
Post a Comment