We blessed Rhett last Sunday. Ben gave a lovely blessing! We were grateful for all the people who came to support. It's so hard to believe a little under 3 months ago I was so worried about this little guy. He has just amazed us all since the day he was born. On Monday (a.k.a - laundry day) I washed the blessing outfit and Sages dress (seen above) together and now the blessing outfit is slightly pink. I can't believe I did that, so silly!
6 comments:
What a great family you have. I love the picture. He is a sweet spirit, You are blessed!
Oh I HATE strong red colored clothing items!!! That so happens to me! Great family blessing picture all of the kids brought out their big gun smiles!!! We had the greatest time visiting today!
Now I really have to buy a blessing outfit, haha jk. I was planning on getting Seth his own, but what a bummer. I don't know how many times I have done that with red clothes.
I didn't even know! SO SAD!
Sorry I missed it!
What a sweet little family you have!! I love the pictures....so cute!
What a cute family! Sage looks so adorable in her dress!
Post a Comment