Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Newest Family Photo


We went to the Mesa Arts Center to get a big family picture with the Shumways. They were nice enough to let us get individual family pictures too.

Then, two days later, I cut off all that hair of mine........

8 comments:

Nikki said...

What....you cut your long hair??? I am sure it looks so cute!! How short did you go?

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Speaking of..... I am dying to see the new do!! I am finally well enough, I NEED to see you!! :P

Sarah S. Foote said...

Great picture, and the new dew is very cute!

✩Molly✩ said...

and this is where you put a picture of the FAB new DO all done up! :) love you, and love the pic!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

SOOOOOOOOO cute!!!! You guys are the little model family! Westin's face looks identical to yours! And...what's this about your hair?? Post a picture!!

Laura said...

I love your picture and your new "do" really is awesome. I love your little Westin. Here is what he said in Primary this week: "Sister Frier, I have so many wiggles inside. I really need a wiggle song right now!" It was absolutely hilarious! Love you guys!

Megan said...

i love your family picture!! i can't wait to see your hair

Anonymous said...

That picture is so cute. You all look great, but Sage looks the best. She is adorable. Do you like your new haircut??