Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What are your Sunday afternoons like?

When I was a kid, you would never know how Sunday afternoons would end up. We would all just get sick of being together all day and it would end in fighting. The other alternative would be that we would all just get silly. We would feel it coming on and we would call it, "uh-oh, silly Sundays". Here is a glimpse into our Sunday afternoon...

Happy boys

Sage Coloring (her assumed position, she loves to color)


I tried my hand at making bagels and they turned out pretty good, like the real thing.

I was pretty sure I got a picture of Ben sleeping but mysteriously it isn't on my camera anymore. I wonder where it went.

6 comments:

Sarah S. Foote said...

Wow real bagels and great photos of the kids. A little slice of heaven. Love you guys!

Megan said...

those bagels look so yummy!!
those were always the 2 options for our sunday afternoons as well

McMemories said...

Love Sunday afternoons!! Those bagels look so good!! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Oh My GOsh, are you kidding me, bagels??!!! Ohh, now I know what I want for my birthday...Kimmy Sugar Cookies and home made bagels, Oh Wait, did I just get really greedy? Definitely!!! What can I say, those just look to die for! :)

Okay, so of course, I am totally kidding. Hey, a girl can dream...

I am dying about the adorable picture of Wes and Rhett up top! Love the Silly Sunday concept.

Nikki said...

I love Sundays that are just fun. Love the pics of the kids, oh those boys are too cute for words and cute Sage and Karsyn need to get together to color one of these days....I think Monday is on the schedule!! You have to show me how to make those bagels, we love those things around here. And I just bet Ben stole your camera and rudely erased it...haha.

Anonymous said...

Wish I were there just smelling those bagels! Picture perfect but way outdone by the beautiful, radiant children. I so admire your adventures in baking. Keep it up. You inspire me... Iris