Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Nice Mom vs. Boring Mom

When I'm feeling really willing to please and I get nagged enough by "I'm bored, what can I do?", this is what we do....

When I ignore it too much, this is what I FIND!!

6 comments:

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Isn't that the truth?!!

Ignore the obvious boredom and wind up with cereal rained across the carpet. Fail to create an activity and tiny bubbles everywhere! :)

ISN'T LIVE GRAND!

Krista Darrach said...

The joys of parenthood...they teach us so much about ourselves...don't they?
Whew! Good luck... glad I'm at the end stages and now onto grandparenthood....where I get to spoil them and send them home.
It works.

Sarah S. Foote said...

looks like fun!

Nikki said...

Doing both look like FUN!

Anonymous said...

I hate it when the house gets quite and you know your kids need to be checked on because they are probably doing something they shouldn't, and the longer you delay checking on them the worse the mess gets that they are making. that is every day with Sally.

Laura said...

My kids had so much fun playing with Westin and Sage. It looks like your kids have fun no matter what!