A very good place to start...
Well, the summer is in full swing and has been filled with lots of fun. Or so says the pictures, the mileage on my car and the suitcases that haven't been put away for a few months now. All this planning, preparing, and executing is very exhausting. I think we are planning on staying put for awhile now so that will be nice (anyone want to go camping?? See how I am?).

We kicked off the summer with a trip to a cabin with all the Shumway clan, only missing one brother-in-law. It was a great time had by all in attendance. We managed to fit in some grand ventures to the local high school baseball feild for some kickball and t-ball, and a trip to the fish hatchery. It was so nice to be where it was cooler and to hang out as a family!



4 comments:
When we read we begin with ABC, when we sing we begin with do re me
Love it, Great pictures, I need them. I need to send you the close ups of ben and sage and the kids. I got some really cute ones.
I want to go up north! This looks like fun!
I'm jealous you got out of this weather. So fun! How was CA?
That was fun, I wanna do it again. Good pics, did you get one with the whole family. I have yet to see that one and I want a copy.
Post a Comment