Monday, July 13, 2009

More Pictures

Here are some more pictures that didn't make it on my last post.
The Fish hatchery was so pretty. We stayed for a picnic lunch and looked around.




















This is funny, the boys have cheesy grins, Sage is clearly unhappy, and I just look fake...

cousins exploring

The boys - Wes, Mike and Grif



Me and Sage


Rhett was there too!


Cousin Alex - It's a good thing he didn't try out the zip line on day one because I'm not sure we would have gotten him off it

Everyone who came!! So much fun!

Isn't it amazing how you can look at this picture and it looks like it was so easy to take? It wasn't, so please appreciate!

5 comments:

Little Bri said...

Westin, maybe someday you can come over and play when we are not really busy doing something today. Maybe you can bring over your trains and we can build train tracks. Maybe we can build one on the couch or on the table, the table is a really big spot.

Well the floor would be a really good spot, but I don't know where we should build the train track.

The End.

P.S. He said, "I hope you don't think this is my dad, and he is now little because he drank a lot of Dt. Pepper.

Hot Diggity Daws said...

This was a great trip. You guys were amazing for planning it! That group picture does look too easy.

✩Molly✩ said...

*laughing at little brian's comment above*

bigger surprise yet, Scarlett and I were there. NOW, I am glad we took that painful group picture to evidentiate my stay at the cabin! lol.

I love your little family pic, with Ben and Wes both having totally cheesy smiles, and Sage looking much like scarlett does when being demanded to pose on cue :)

I also love the one of you and Sagey together, you are just the sweetest family :)

Anonymous said...

Kimmy, I love all of these pictures and again thank you for the wonderful job you did of getting the plan together. I would love to do it again. You did a great job of setting the timer and running and getting right back into position. I want one of these pictures too. Can you email it to me? Love, Iris

Laura said...

You guys looked like you had so much fun. Everything was so GREEN!! The pics are all cute. I just love your family!