Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Happenings

At the rate I'm going, I will just do a new blog post once a season!!
Everything is great with the Shumways. Ben got a truck a few weeks ago, I'm not sure anything else matters! He has been very patient waiting for just the right opportunity and it finally came. At first it was CRAZY how obsessed he was. Now the reality of filling the gas tank has sunk in and the honeymoon is over.


The holidays were great! Everyone was happy, healthy and now a size or two larger.
Life is CRAZY with three busy kids! Getting drinks, coming up with activities, snacks, meals, and breaking up fights never end!! It's always interesting!

4 comments:

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Time goes too fast. I am about interested in seasonal posting myself!!! Cutie kids that I love to pieces. Ben's truck does look awesome. Well now that Ben has a truck, guitar and cowboy boots he could sing the "Gas Guzzling Blues."

✩Molly✩ said...

I love you guys! I'm so happy to see a new post, love seeing new pictures of your wonderful family.

How is your new job going? ya wanna blog about that?

Anonymous said...

Such sweet shots here. I just love the updates of pictures and little tales of fun. Wishing you a wonderful getaway to visit your sister, looking forward to that blog... Ben's proud Mama

Mary-Sunshine said...

I love the pictures. I really need to update my blog too!!