you know whats sad? The first question is "where is your blog located?" and I have a blog in 3 of the 4 locations so I couldnt even figure out how to start it, haha. Im a real addict. :P
I think it is weighted to the side of "hard on you" because I only feel 45% addicted to blogging, and yet it rated me 55%, what's up with that? Do I need an intervention?
3 comments:
you know whats sad? The first question is "where is your blog located?" and I have a blog in 3 of the 4 locations so I couldnt even figure out how to start it, haha. Im a real addict. :P
I think it is weighted to the side of "hard on you" because I only feel 45% addicted to blogging, and yet it rated me 55%, what's up with that? Do I need an intervention?
I am only 77% addicted so there is still some hope for me..... right???? I figure i use blogging to help others so it is an ok addiction!
Post a Comment