We started out at the break of dawn on Friday driving to San Diego. We first went to Sea Port Village where there are a bunch of little shops and restaurants. We also wandered over to this huge Marine landing ship thingy. It was really big and cool looking. It was actually a muse
Saturday we went to the beach and played in the sand with all of the other thousands of people who had the same idea. It was packed!! That night we went to fair and walked around. Ben got the guts to bungee jump and had a great time doing it. I don't know if it was natural the way he jumped from the crane thing. He looked like he was jumping into a 6 ft. deep pool. Arms pointed straight out, head down, like a straight arrow. He seamed a little too comfortable with it.
Sunday we went to pick up our friend Jan from the San Diego airport and we all drove down to Ensenada Mexico to Ben's parents beach house. The weather was beautiful while we were there. We ate, drank, and were merry (in the good sort of way) for the next few days. We rode quads down the beach to look at the tide pools, we swam in the ocean a lot, we ate fish tacos in town and played lots of games. It was very relaxing and tons of fun!
Friday morning we made it back home. Making it back through the USA border is always such a huge hurdle to climb that I want to shout for joy every time! We are so glad to be home and we had a great time! God Bless the USA!!!
5 comments:
That sounds like a blast! I am so glad you gguys got to do all of that! How fun!? Do you do that every year? Now you will just have to go to San Diego again so you can go through the temple!
That sounds like so much fun.... minus going through boarder control. Sorry bout the temple. It seems like it always happens that way.
I'm so jealous! It sounds like a wonderful vacation and you deserved every minute of it!
Alright your Fourth was WAY better than mine. I think I need to spend it in Mexico sometime!
here they are--right in front of me! Ahhh...I already miss it! I have a pic of us at the taco shop, so we'll have to see for sure if it's the one you go to!
Post a Comment