Monday, September 24, 2007

Family Quad Riding!

Nate & Jake watching the June bug on Grandpa's finger
This weekend we went quad riding with some of Ben's family. We had such a great time. There were these huge bugs flying around us, and I get really freaked out by this. Ben's Dad said they were just June bugs and that they were harmless, but that means nothing to me. He told us that when he was little he would catch them and tie thread to them and then they just fly all around, like your own little remote control airplane/bug. So we tried it out, it was very funny!

Uncle Dave holding Sage


Ben & Wes headed out for a ride

Wes, Grandpa & I riding the sand rail, it was really fun!

6 comments:

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

icky icky icky. i don't like bugs, especially flying around me. you are a trooper, i might have ended up crying in the car. it looks like you guys had a great time!

Hey are you going to have to blog about your mom and Betsy's trips or are they going to give us the goods????

Megan said...

Why don't they start a blog just to tell us about their trip? there is a good reason to start a blog.

I am with jen on the bugs... gross!
What fun family outings you guys go on. We like to go to dinner, or make dinner, or bbq, or just eat dessert. that actually answers a lot of questions for me!

Anonymous said...

Regardless of the dirt and the bugs, it goes back to how UNselfish we are (or pretend to be) as mothers. Meaning, we keep smiling when it comes to that kind of stuff for and only FOR our husbands and boys. They live for those kind of outings, don't they?

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You'll never guess who this is...Ranee (used to be McCarter)! Do you remember me? Say "Hi" to your mom and Betsy and Joseph! I found your blog through the blog of a friend of mine, who has Rhonda's blog listed as one of her favorites! What a small world!

Mary-Sunshine said...

HOW FUN!!!!! THe whole bug thing would have TOTALLY gorssed me out! I think the older I get the more "prissy" I get!

McMemories said...

HOW FUN!! i LOVE CAMPING!! and the kids love it too so its a win win!!