Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Labor Day in a Nutshell

This weekend we went to Rocky Point Mexico for some beach fun. Grandpa Dell and Grandma Lorri treated Betsy & Brent and their family, Joseph & Erin and their family and us to a wonderful time!! Thank you Grandpa and Grandma, we had a great time!!!!Kids relaxing in the non-sandy area


Wes and me, chilling in the pool





Westin, Troy and a little of Uncle Brent


Dad and Sis
Westin, Cole & Troy being good and actually eating (Dad and Lorri's balcony)
Sweet little Sally with her mo hawk. The babies were such troopers



Sage loved just holding onto a sea shell




Me and Betsy (Morgan was our photographer)



Ben and Wes


Hardly can be considered a family picture, the kids were not cooperating







8 comments:

Megan said...

That looks like a blast. You do love to celebrate american holidays in the place that loves us best though! Those were all excellent pictures especially the one that morgan took. she could be a photographer!

Mary-Sunshine said...

That looks like a blast! how pretty!

Nikki said...

Looks like a good time. Glad you had fun.

Jamielynn said...

OK looks like you all had way to much fun!!

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

what a fun weekend! The pics are great and Morgan is quite a good photographer! I'm so glad you had fun, it looks beautiful.

Well now you have a family Christmas picture!

McMemories said...

Soo fun!! I've come to a conclusion that any picture with everyone that you can see your kids face counts!!wink.. Love the ocean!!

Rhonda said...

What a fun looking trip. Great pictures of you all!

Mikelle said...

Hey I'm stalkin your blog, sorry! I am glad to see Adobe Ward members on here because I miss it already soooo much. Hope you don't mind me checkin it periodically. I've never been to Rocky Pointe, always wanted to go..it looks like it was way fun and very beautiful.