We had a play date at the park yesterday with some other kids and moms from our ward!! It was hotter than we thought it would be. But the kids were still having fun digging in the sand and going down the slides. That is until they discovered the irrigation. The relatively clean, harmless fun was over. Water for kids is like a moth to a flame!! They had so much fun!!
4 comments:
oh gross! that is a nightmare of mine. My kid finding a "pool" of irrigation water. I would have to throw away the clothes and hose them off outside. you are a good mom not to nip that at the start!
They had way too much fun!! It was so great to get together with everyone!! Next time will be soo fun!!
What's up with the heat? Mother Nature keeps getting our hopes up and then BAM . . . back to the 100's again. Your a good mom by the way. :)
eeeuw! I'm glad I didn't know about that this morning, I might have had to keep my distance from nature boy! Just kidding.... kind of
they looked like they were having a blast, it's so true, YOU CAN'T keep kids away from even a puddle
Post a Comment