Monday, November 05, 2007

Three Cheers for Ben!!!

On Saturday Ben graduated with his bachelors degree!! We are all so excited for him. This is such a huge accomplishment and I know what a long road this has been for him. I'm just so proud of him for sticking with it and finishing! He officially has one more class that starts this Thursday for another 5 weeks, but the end is so close we can taste it!! I love you sweetheart!
Sage sticking it out through the ceremony

Grandma, Grandpa & SageBen getting his diplomaThe familyThe whole family

A Very Long Day!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ben!! That truly is an accomplishment. Your mom looks great Kimmy. Please tell her that I said hello. I love Sage's HOT pink cover for her car seat. Your family is so beautiful!

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

YEAHHHHH BEN! that is so awesome!

great pics, dor is too cute, and hey you got a few family pics out of it - priceless!

what's up with the whole beard thing again??? not shaving till the last class is over???

Nikki said...

Another hooray for Ben, we are very proud of you. We are counting down too, can't wait!!!!! Good job Ben!!

Stephanie said...

Wow, congrats! That is sooo exciting and we are just a little jealous :) I;m so looking forward to that special day! Where did he graduate from?

Megan said...

how wonderful. way to go BEN!

Ren, Anna, & Tristan said...

Yay Ben! What a relief for both of you. I can't wait for that day. Tell him we said congrats!!

Mary-Sunshine said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is sooo exciting! What an accomplishment!