While I was in here reading all your blogs I went out to where my children were in the kitchen (surprisingly pretty quite) and found this. Morale is I guess every time it's too quite in the house and you think they are into something, that isn't always the case. (more often than not, it is, at least with boys)
7 comments:
That is the sweetest thing ever. Moral of the story is: if you want her to take a nap leave her in the high chair and go read some blogs. eventually she will be so bored she'll fall asleep
I'm sad because I can't see the picture :(
just kidding, went back and the picture loaded. what a cute little sleeping girl.
Too cute, she must have been pretty sleepy.
this is just so cute! this happens with my older sister all the time! I love it!
Hey Kim - this is cute of Sage. I also wanted you to know that we have a blog now too www.taylortrio3.blogspot.com
Is it ok if I put a link to your blog on mine and vis versa?
Cyndi Taylor
Precious . . . need I say more?
Thanks for being so understanding about my e-mail! You're the best and you've always been so patient with me. (Maybe that's why we have lasted so long!)
Post a Comment