Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another Thursday Night

Thursday nights are always so boring to me. Ben has school so we are left to fin for ourselves. Last week I was brave and I took the kids to the mall all by myself with no stroller. When I walked in the doors, I thought "What am I thinking?" but surprisingly it was great. They each held onto one of my hands and we walked the whole bottom and the whole top with playing in the kids area in between. I was so proud of my little ones.


Tonight I didn't try anything fancy, just got them ready for bed and had them down by 7:30pm, which is nice. Now I've been tracking some of my stuff I have for sale on ebay (if you need any white scrubs, I'm your hook up) and checking email. But lets be honest now, what I will always end up doing is indulging in my nightly bowl of sweetness. It's just better when I know someone is doing it with me.

We got the kids a bunk bed this last weekend. They really seem to like them so I guess that is all that really matters. Having Sage in a twin bed has really messed up all our sleeping schedules but I'm sure that will level out as the newness wears off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Troy and Kate will be so envious of the bunk beds.

Mary-Sunshine said...

Kimmy, I have been trying to not indulge myself. I have a wedding right after I have the baby, so I am trying not to "let myself go", ubt so far.....I am right there with you on the sweetness at night!