We went to Mexico for Memorial day and of course we had a great time. Ben's parents have a little house right on the beach of La
Salina which is a few minutes north of
Ensenada. Occasionally, we get the chance to tag along with them as they drive over there. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa
Shumway for taking us, your the best!

The first day was rainy and cold.
Westin and Sage being sweet for a second.

We were so glad that the weather was so beautiful the rest of the time. Not quite warm enough to get in the water but warm enough to play around it.

Grandma drew pictures in the sand of whatever
Westin asked her to.
This is the best we could do for a family picture. The sunset is nice though.

Sage loved the sand, more than I ever thought she would. She was covered head to toe, if you know what I mean....

I love Mexico!!!!!
5 comments:
How fun! It makes me want to go! i bet you had some good food!
Looks like a fun weekend with the family! Can't beat that! Glad you got to go:)
AHHH! I'm so jealous! We're not going til Labor Day. :(
Looks like so much fun, I love it there.
I love that picture of my mom drawing pictures in the sand. I love that lady! I'm glad you guys had a fun trip!
Post a Comment