nursing, sleeping, nursing, pooping and nursing
making messes, getting into anything I can get my grubby little hands into, learning to deal without a pacifier, and loving/smothering my little brother.
celebrating my early birthday with cousins, loving preschool, wanting more brothers and sisters (crazy), and wanting to do big kid things.

What I have been up to -
nursing, disciplining, nursing, thinking about politics, nursing, changing diapers, nursing, lining children out with projects, and nursing.
What I have been up to -
Being super dad, working, lining children out with fun outdoor activities, being a much needed lending ear to his wife, and working
10 comments:
I love all you guys! And, it's great to have an update!
Loved the post. Great update. Glad everyone is keeping so very busy. I love you guys!
Wow and through all that you even have time to keep up on the blog! You are amazing! Have a great day- love the pics!
Cute post. I really liked it.
Life never stops....
Good job keeping up!
~Krista
Question....Are you nursing?? haha
You are funny, love all the pictures. You guys are so cute.
Kim! I was just there...please let me know when the kids can come over for a couple hours one morning so you can get a nap. Seriously! Let me know.
Love, Love this blog!! I love what everyong is up too. The picture of you is so realistic! The little ones each are so sweet. Just keep reminding yourself, I am good enough, I am smart enough, and gosh darn it, my children like me!! :)
Cute post!
You guys sound a lot like us. Cute pictures!
Cute and creative way to update! I love it! Oh, the nursing and pooping....I am scared.
Post a Comment