Love the family picture!!! I hate to call you a liar, but it looks like Rhett is smiling in the picture to me! :) You were not kidding about Sage looking extra adorable!! Westin looks too cute, and your outfits came together magnificently! Yeah!!! Thanks For Sharing.
Okay so you look super hot in this picture! And your kids look so perfect! and your baby is just the cutest baby ever! And you are in front of the temple :) green with envy...that's me :) I love you guys. Who took the pics for you?
Your photos look great. Sometimes I wish I had more professional looking family pictures, but than I realize that would not truly depict the way my family is. I love pictures that are simply just us - plus I am a cheapskate and not willing to spend the big bucks :)
6 comments:
Love the family picture!!! I hate to call you a liar, but it looks like Rhett is smiling in the picture to me! :) You were not kidding about Sage looking extra adorable!! Westin looks too cute, and your outfits came together magnificently! Yeah!!! Thanks For Sharing.
Okay so you look super hot in this picture! And your kids look so perfect! and your baby is just the cutest baby ever! And you are in front of the temple :) green with envy...that's me :) I love you guys. Who took the pics for you?
Your photos look great. Sometimes I wish I had more professional looking family pictures, but than I realize that would not truly depict the way my family is. I love pictures that are simply just us - plus I am a cheapskate and not willing to spend the big bucks :)
so cute, and happy blessing day Rhet!
Very cute pictures, you all look wonderful and festive. I love all of the outfits.
By the way I really love your skirt, where did you get it?
Post a Comment