I'm over due a new post but the only thing I can contribute is my new found love of Coupon Sense. This week I have thought about little else than this. I'm even dreaming about it, which is annoying! I love it though, I've gotten some really good deals.

Ben & I got to hear Elder Holland last night and today at our Stake Conference. He is such a neat man with such a powerful testimony. It is so fun to get to see these General Authorities personalities come though where there is a smaller audience.
There is a new show on PBS in the mornings that is called Super Why, and it teaches children letter recognition and letter sounds. It is a really cute show and Wes has grown a very strong liking to it. I haven't sat down the whole time to watch it with him yet so i don't really know what all goes on in the show. I do know that there are 4 main characters and they are all unique and cute in their own way. The main guys name is Super Why which is similar to Super Wes. This morning Westin noticed this similarity and said that Sage could be the Princess. Then he said, very seriously "Princess Pea, at your service". It was very cute, even cuter to actually hear rather than read.
8 comments:
you know i understand! a good deal can literally take over my thoughts, dreams and conversation! lets hear your deals!!
I will have to check into the new show, that way Wes and Jojo will have something to talk about next time they are together!
I will have to call Wes Super Wes now.
How cool to hear from brother Holland, what a great experiance.
coupon sense really can suck you in and is so much fun to see how much you saved. To dream about a good deal, who of us haven't been there?
I'd trade coupon dreaming for the random crazy nightmarish dreams I have any day!! :)
NICE! You know I love a good deal as much as the next gal.....
i must confess to someone: I was sooooo excited about Fry's ads that I not only went once today
but TWICE. And I didn't skimp either time. I have a grocery store ad problem.
I just wanted to tell you how good it was to see you the other day. It's nice that we can all sit around and chat like that. While we nurse . . . with our "hooter hiders!" Well two of us. Anyhow, this blogging thing looks as if it is going to consume a lot of my time. Uh-oh! I liked what you said though. Why not do the fun things instead of the boring things! Well said. See ya Saturday!
Post a Comment