Little boy!
We are all so excited! Everything looks great with him. We (I guess mostly just me) are just settling in for the long haul ahead! By the way, Ben and I have the hardest time coming up with names so if you think of a name and you want to share it with us, we would REALLY appreciate it!
We hope everyone is having a great Fathers day! Happy Fathers day to all the great fathers in my life!! I love you guys!
11 comments:
Congrats on another little boy! I think Blake is a cute name!
A little boy! I bet Westin is so excited! I'm so happy for you guys!
Congrats! That is great - as far as the name thing goes, that is probably my least favorite thing about having kids. It stresses me out! Good luck coming up with a good one - I love Westin and Sage so I am sure you will do fine!
I am so super excited, CAN'T WAIT! Our boys are gonna be such great buddies!
I am sooo excited! I don't do well with boys names, but what about Ryker. That is one I have loved forever but Jared will never agree to it.
CONGRATS! now Harrison will have a boy play buddy his age!!!
HOW FUN!! With one of each, now it's just icing on the already BEAUTIFUL cake!! Congratulations...Wesin will have another little boy to run around with!! That is so exciting! How far along are you now?!
Congrats!!! I love the name Brayden and would have used it for Carter except Jake's cousin took it.. Ethan is another favorite but I let my sister have it. ;)
I think I already suggested Clint, but just in case I didn't, that's my suggestion. I think it goes great with Westin and Sage
Congradulations!! I look forward to meeting him, but the name is up to you guys! I don't like having to choose names either.
Congratulations, CONGRATS! Your family is so beautiful! Best of luck on the name - I'm stumped. I'm terrible with boy's names!
Post a Comment